- Community Tennis Programs
- North Ridgeville Community Group Lesson
North Ridgeville Community Group Lesson
- Under the direction of Joshua Doberstein and Tariq Ismail (USPTA)
- Joshua Doberstein - North Ridgeville High School Boys and Girls Coach
- Tariq Ismail - formed top Division 1 Player at Youngstown State University and professional tennis player, USPTA Certified Professional, and CEO of ITT (Ismail Tennis Training)
- The goal of this camp is to help players develop a love for the game through game based instruction, but also learn excellent tennis fundamentals in the process.
- This camp is designed for players of all abilities, we will separate players by ability levels to ensure they appropriately instructed and challenged
- This camp will develop players tennis footwork, stroke production, and rallying skills through a variety of USTA and ITF recommended teaching methods such as hand feeding, racket feeding, co-operative rallying and point play.
- We will supply players with age appropriate equipment and balls in accordance with the USTA’s Netgen Tennis Program guidelines.
- In order to engage players, we do many games and competitions with a reward system to help motivate and give young players a great experience on court.
- Space is limited to 30! Registration ends June 5th or when full!